Useful Links for Students
The following links can be of use to Chemical Engineering students and instructors.
Process Simulation Cup is a yearly, international competition which prepares chemical process engineering students for the industry by providing a uniquely designed process simulation training. Students can join at any point and benefit from the opportunity to use simulation software to solve a real-world optimization problem.
Students who want to discover CHEMCAD and PSC can request a free trial on the PSC website. Claim your free CHEMCAD trial here.
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE) - AIChE membership, activities, and information for students (including Knovel, the online literature search for AIChE members)
- Thermopedia - Resources on heat and mass transfer, fluid flow, and thermodynamics
- Cheresources - Resources for chemical engineers, including articles, files, and blogs
- The Engineering Toolbox - Tools, resources, and reference information about hundreds of technical and engineering topics
- P&I Design Limited - A list of references that provide technical tips and suggestions on using CHEMCAD
Chemical Engineering Forums